Webinar: .11ax: Challenging 20 years’ thinking on Wi-Fi?
Dutch Session: Thursday 12th April, 2018 11am CEST
.11ax is billed as an epiphany moment shifting 20 years’ focus on speed gains over to network efficiency – to help adopters finally realise true benefit at the client experience level, for real world performance. But how does it do it, how quickly will it impact you, and do you really need to start over?
Join our CWNE Systems Engineers for insights on the following questions:
- When will .11ax clients hit my network, and what will they need?
- What can be expected in per-client performance, leveraging new OFDMA and BSS Colouring?
- Will .11ax-only environments be the right approach? Or can .11ax complement .11ac?
- Will I need to upgrade other parts of my infrastructure, like switching?
- How can new Target Wake Time help with IoT deployments and battery life?
- And is 2.4 GHz making a comeback?
Qualified attendees can also receive a free .11ac Access Point and switch, to see a different solution for themselves.